GET TO KNOW YOUR TR CREW
Mobile: 0409 940 121
DARREN COX - FOUNDER & DIRECTOR OF TOTAL REFORMATION
Darren started his career as a Personal Trainer at a local gym, but he quickly discovered that the methods of training he had been taught were not sustainable. He suffered from burnout, as did many of his clients, often sustaining injuries from over-training as well. Realising this was not the right path Darren began to explore nutrition and human physiology on a deeper level. Today Darren’s impressive resume boasts diverse and distinguishing qualifications.
- CTMA - Certified Metabolic TypingTM Advisor - covering body chemistry, bio individuality, detoxification, diet analysis, food as medicine and customised nutritional advice.
- FDN - Functional Diagnostic Practitioner - covering detoxification, health building protocols, Hormones, Pathogens, Gut dysfunction and healing and functional lab testing.
- Primal Patterns – CHEK Institute - addressing and assessing a person’s ability to move and anatomy and physiology.
- Scientific Core - CHEK Institute – covering functional approach to core strengthening.
- Advanced Diploma Sports Coaching - -covering fitness law, anatomy, physiology,nutrition, exercise and program planning.
- Certificate III Sport & Recreation, Health & Physical Education/Fitness
- Functional Patterns - Human Bio-mechanics Specialist
Mobile: 0416 293 374
NICK MOSS - PT / KINESIOLOGY / MYOTHERAPY
With an extensive background in corrective exercise and functional movement training, Nick is one of the most innovative fitness professionals in Australia. His focus is primarily the brain and nervous system and how they effect pain, performance, posture and movement. A skilled manual therapist also, Nick combines hands on work with effective corrective exercise that is tailored specifically to where the client is at. With qualifications across a vast array of disciplines Nick has been lucky to be mentored by some of the brightest minds internationally in neurological based training and therapy.
- Applied Movement Neurology (Master Practitioner)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Myotherapy)
- ANF Level 2 Pain Therapist
- Adv Dip Integrative Complementary Medicine
- Diploma of Kinesiology
- Osteospinal OS (Bowen Therapy)
Mobile: 0421 243 653
KATRINA MCEWAN - PERSONAL TRAINER
Katrina toured the world as a professional dancer and choreographer, which naturally progressed into a fitness career. In 2008, Katrina became a certified personal trainer landing her back in Australia where she could focus on her family. Her creativity and dancer’s technique is now infused into her famous group classes – they’re dynamic and diverse incorporating cardio and flexibility and toning the muscles through core and functional exercises. Her aim: "To help all of our clients not only reach their personal goals but also achieve and maintain a healthy, active and balanced lifestyle".
- Cert III Fitness & IV Personal Training
- Pre & Postnatal Care & Conditioning
- Boxing Level I & II
- Pilates for Fitness
- Advanced Backcare
- TRX Certified
Mobile: 0417 310 337
DAVID FOOTE - SPORTS KINESIOLOGIST & NKT SPECIALIST
David trained and performed competitively as a ballroom dancer for 19 years and was a qualified Dancesport teacher for 14 years through AIS (Australian Institute of Sport). One of his students had MS (Multiple Sclerosis) it was in David’s good nature to go above and beyond to learn how to improve their movement, so he contacted the MS Society and asked “how can I help?” they recommended that Exercise Physiology or Kinesiology was the way to go, and with this reply it lead him to study Sports Kinesiology fulltime with ACCM (Australian College of Complimentary Medicine).
Put simply - David’s therapy is a non-invasive method using muscle feedback and brain control with body awareness, that can help you reduce stress and pain, improve performance at school, work and home, in sports and promote health and wellbeing. Areas he can improve: posture and movement correction for general and sports, gait improvement, brain integration, and movement correction in all areas of activity. (Accepts most health funds).
- ACCM - Diploma Sports Kinesiology
- ACCM - Cert. IV Kinesiology
- AIS - Level I Ballroom Dancesport
- Various Workshops - Brain Integration, Sports Kinesiology Masterclass
- AIK Professional Member
Mobile: 0413 255 717
Mobile: 0400 142 772
USCHI STAEDEL-SCHNEIDER - REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
As a German champion gymnast Uschi developed early on in her career an intrinsic understanding of the human body and the way different parts of it work together. This led her to a career as a physical educator and from there it was only a short step to becoming a massage therapist. Uschi studied a number of different body therapies. Remedial massage, Exercise for Rehabilitation, CranioSacral Therapy (Upledger) a gentle, non-invasive manipulative technique which acts on the deepest structures and organs of the nervous system, Myofascial Meridians with Thomas W. Myers (Anatomy trains)
In 2006 she became a Dorn Spinal therapist. This gave her the final string to her bow of treatments to serve her clients in the best possible way. The Dorn Method is a safe and gentle form of spinal mobilisation that facilitates the realignment of the spine and peripheral joints. Most clients experience immediate pain relief after their first treatment. With nearly twenty years of practice, Uschi’s strength lies in her ability to give an intuitive like diagnostic which is rooted in an anatomic analysis of your body.
Her treatment is tailored to what you need at this particular point in time. It includes more than just a remedial massage as she provides you with the tools to prevent harmful posture which can lead to misalignment of the spine and this in turn is the cause of many health problems.
LOUISE NELSON - REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Louise is our qualified and passionate massage therapist who combines her knowledge of functional anatomy with the idea of having everything working in harmony. As a massage therapist she offers trigger point therapy, Neuro-muscular techniques, deep tissue, Swedish, relaxation massage and sports massage.
Massage has a range of benefits, relaxation, lowering in blood pressure, releasing of muscle tension and has been used in the treatment of depression and anxiety in conjunction with other therapies. Louise can help you with aches and pains, relaxation, stretches and gentle joint movements to help with flexibility, as well as a more assessment based, targeted approach for specific issues. (Accepts most health funds).
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certificate IV in business management
- Level 1 & 2 Dry Needling, Cupping & Electrotherapy
- Workshops/short courses: Essential oils, Sports massage, Aroma-touch (the clinical application of essential oils)
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
Mobile: 0488 107 758
DOMINIQUE MULHANE - PSYCHOLOGIST
Dominique is a registered psychologist and personal trainer with experience working with children, adolescents and adults. She is passionate about combining these areas to provide people with assistance for weight management, body image issues, and general health and wellness goals. Dominique has had a passion for sports and movement since childhood having been involved in swimming, athletics, dancing and taekwondo. When Dominique isn’t working she is still involved with an adult contemporary dance company.
- AIF – Cert III & IV Fitness (Master Trainer)
- La Trobe University – Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
- La Trobe University – Master of Counselling Psychology
TEISHA LOWRY - CO-MANAGER OF TOTAL REFORMATION
Teisha trained to become a professional ballet dancer before she was a model - scouted at the age of 18 which saw her become the face of a number of high profile international and national advertising campaigns. Having met her husband Darren Cox over eight years ago, his healthy lifestyle and fitness habits rubbed off on her, which enabled her to be part of his holistic and integrated approach to health, wellbeing and fitness. In 2008, she started her own range of hand-crafted Australian made healthy skin and body products aimed at active bodies, called INDAH. You'll see Teisha running around TR working behind the scenes and supporting the community with her environmental causes.
- C.H.E.K - Certified Holistic Lifestyle Coach (HLC1)
- ACOA - Diploma, Master Aromatherapist, specialising in Clinical Nutrition and Holistic Herbal Therapy
- C.S.T.D - Diploma in Dance Choreography, specialising in Ballet and Modern
- AIPT - Cert III Fitness & IV Personal Training